You have the option of returning your graduation gown and receiving your deposit on Sunday, 5 April 2020, from 2.00 PM to 5.15 PM at Auditorium 4, Level 3.
You may also return the gown on Monday, 6 April 2020 and Tuesday, 7 April 2020 from 2.00 PM to 7.00 PM at Studio Room (Opposite Auditorium One), Level 7, Spine.
Please produce your Confirmation Slip with gown for verification. The staff on duty will check for any damages on the gown and proceed to the Finance Counter to collect your RM100.00 deposit if there are no additional charges imposed.
- All graduates are required to return the gown within the stipulated date given above.
- Any gown damage or loss (defined as torn/tattered/stained/discoloured or in conditions of not fit to be worn for graduation) will be charged accordingly (refer graduation gown pricing).
- A late penalty of RM 50.00 will be deducted from the deposit for any gowns that are returned after 7 April 2020.
- The deposit of RM 100.00 will be forfeited if the gown is returned after 5 May 2020. Any non-returned gown will be charged accordingly (refer to graduation gown pricing).
Graduation Gown Pricing
- Gown: RM 310 ( USD 85)
- MortarBoard: RM 100 ( USD 30 )
- Hood: RM 140 (USD 40)